By using Mixer Client for Windows 10 UWP , you accept terms of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this application.
If you continue to use already mentioned application you accept any changes that may occur in the future.
What personal information do we collect from the users that use this app?
When signing in, you may be asked to enter your email address, username, password or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you enter information in our app during login process and when you update your account settings from the settings page inside the application (email and/or username).
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign in or update your account in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To provide you all the features that Mixer | Interactive Streaming offers in one single app across all the devices in Windows 10 family.
- We do not use your personal information for any other reason.
- Your data is not sent to any other external services other than Mixer.com
- We do not store your personal information.